As of April 28th, 2016 the EGT bungs in the downpipe have been deleted along with the secondary O2 sensor. With the latest Malone Tuning software, these sensors are no longer needed. Consequently the price of this kit has been reduced by $30.
Increase the performance, reliability and fuel economy of your 2011-2013 VW Jetta TDI by eliminating the restrictive Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system, catalytic converters and factory muffler, thus allowing the exhaust to flow more freely.
This performance exhaust package is designed to eliminate the Diesel Particulate Filter, Exhaust Gas Recirculation system, factory catalytic converters as well as your OEM muffler. With this setup you should expect a much more aggressive exhaust sound. We highly recommend one of the resonator options when running this turbo back exhaust. The resonator will give a nice deep exhaust note and eliminate highway exhaust drone. A non resonated exhaust will sound much louder and will drone at around 2000 rpm on the highway. Our Cortek resonators are 100% free flow so there is zero power or fuel economy loss. We also recommend the High Flow Cat if you will be going with one of the more aggressive tunes (Stage 1 or higher). The stock turbo is very small and is prone to over boost when there is no back pressure. By having the High Flow Cat, you can keep just a bit of back pressure to help keep the turbo under control without any noticeable power or fuel economy loss.
The DPF Delete downpipe is built to last with 304 grade stainless steel and the worlds most reliable aftermarket flex pipe. Rest assured that all your original sensors will be plugged back in where they belong in the new downpipe. Rawtek has engineered this downpipe to be as good as it can be. With a smooth flare from the turbo outlet to the large 2-3/4" ID constant diameter tubing, nothing will outflow this downpipe. There is even a centering sleeve on the inlet which helps locate the downpipe on the turbo as well as maximize exhaust flow and prevent leaks.
All of the hardware needed for installation is included.
- DPF & EGR Delete Downpipe - for VW TDI CR140
- DPF & EGR Delete Exhaust 3" Midpipe for 2.0L CR TDI
- Cat-Back Exhaust System for VW Jetta TDI (2011-2013)
- EGR Block Off Plate - for VW & Audi TDI CR140
- Reducer Adapter - 3" Midpipe to Stock Exhaust
- Exhaust Gasket - 3 Bolt 3"
- 3" Exhaust Strap Clamps (3)
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Up to 210 horsepower (+70 hp)
- Up to 386 ft-lbs torque (+150 ft-lbs)
- Up to 20% better fuel economy (+10 mpg)
- Longer turbo life (no more DPF)
- Clean Air Intake Manifold (no more EGR)
- Longer engine oil life (no more EGR)
- Fix intercooler icing problem (no more EGR)
- 304 stainless steel
- Downpipe: 3" OD Schedule 10 pipe (1/8" thick)
- Midpipe: 3" OD 16 gauge tubing
- Easy to follow step by step installation guide (see bellow)
- 100% bolt-on
Will fit the following North American spec vehicles with DPF (diesel particulate filter):
- VW Jetta 2.0L CR TDI (2011 - 2013)