The CR150 (2015) downpipes come with only ONE sensor fitting for the O2 sensor. Everything else post turbo is deleted in the Malone tuning and should be unplugged completely from the vehicle at their connectors.
Increase the performance, reliability and fuel economy of your 2015 VW Golf TDI by eliminating the restrictive Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system, Adblue system, catalytic converters and factory muffler, thus allowing the exhaust to flow more freely.
With this setup you should expect a much more aggressive exhaust sound. We highly recommend one of the resonator options when running this turbo back exhaust. The resonator will give a nice deep exhaust note and eliminate highway exhaust drone. A non resonated exhaust will sound much louder and will drone at around 2000 rpm on the highway. Our Cortek resonators are 100% free flow so there is zero power or fuel economy loss.
The DPF Delete downpipe is built to last with 304 grade stainless steel and the worlds most reliable aftermarket flex pipe. Rest assured that all your original sensors will be plugged back in where they belong in the new downpipe. Rawtek has engineered this downpipe to be as good as it can be. With a smooth flare from the turbo outlet to the large 2-3/4" ID constant diameter tubing, nothing will outflow this downpipe. There is even a centering sleeve on the inlet which helps locate the downpipe on the turbo as well as maximize exhaust flow and prevent leaks.
All of the hardware needed for installation is included.
- DPF & EGR Delete Downpipe - for VW TDI CR150
- DPF & EGR Delete Exhaust 3" Midpipe for 2.0L CR TDI
- Cat-Back Exhaust System for VW Golf TDI (2015)
- EGR Block Off Plug - for VW TDI CR150
- Exhaust Gasket - 3 Bolt 3"
- 3" Exhaust Strap Clamps (2)
- 2.5" Exhaust Strap Clamp (1)
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Up to 185 horsepower (+35 hp)
- Up to 323 ft-lbs torque (+73 ft-lbs)
- Up to 20% better fuel economy (+10 mpg)
- Longer turbo life (no more DPF)
- Clean Air Intake Manifold (no more EGR)
- Longer engine oil life (no more EGR)
- No more AdBlue fluid
- Fix intercooler icing problem (no more EGR)
- 304 stainless steel
- Downpipe: 3" OD Schedule 10 pipe (1/8" thick)
- Midpipe: 3" OD 16 gauge tubing
- Cat-Back Exhaust: 2.5" OD 16 gauge tubing
- Easy to follow step by step installation guide (see bellow)
- 100% bolt-on
Will fit the following North American spec vehicles with DPF (diesel particulate filter):
- VW Golf 2.0L CR TDI (2015+)