As of April 28th, 2016 the EGT bungs in the downpipe have been deleted along with the secondary O2 sensor.
Increase the performance, reliability and fuel economy of your 2009-2014 VW Golf TDI by eliminating the restrictive Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system and factory catalytic converters, thus allowing the exhaust to flow more freely.
This package includes all the hardware you will need for a complete DPF & EGR delete. The Basic Economy Package is designed to eliminate the Diesel Particulate Filter, Exhaust Gas Recirculation system as well as the factory catalytic converters while utilizing the stock muffler and tail pipe. With this setup you should expect that the exhaust will be just slightly louder than stock but not by much since the stock muffler remains in place. If you are looking for stock like silence, we highly recommend one of the Resonator options.
The DPF Delete downpipe is built to last with 304 grade stainless steel and the worlds most reliable aftermarket flex pipe. Rest assured that all your original sensors will be plugged back in where they belong in the new downpipe. Rawtek has engineered this downpipe to be as good as it can be. With a smooth flare from the turbo outlet to the large 2-3/4" ID constant diameter tubing, nothing will outflow this downpipe. There is even a centering sleeve on the inlet which helps locate the downpipe on the turbo as well as maximize exhaust flow and prevent leaks.
All of the hardware needed for installation is included.
- DPF & EGR Delete Downpipe - for VW TDI CR140
- DPF & EGR Delete Exhaust 3" Midpipe for 2.0L CR TDI
- EGR Block Off Plate - for VW & Audi TDI CR140
- Reducer Adapter - 3" Midpipe to Stock Exhaust
- Exhaust Gasket - 3 Bolt 3"
- 3" Exhaust Strap Clamps (2)
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Up to 210 horsepower (+70 hp)
- Up to 386 ft-lbs torque (+150 ft-lbs)
- Up to 20% better fuel economy (+10 mpg)
- Longer turbo life (no more DPF)
- Clean Air Intake Manifold (no more EGR)
- Longer engine oil life (no more EGR)
- Fix intercooler icing problem (no more EGR)
- 304 stainless steel
- Downpipe: 3" OD Schedule 10 pipe (1/8" thick)
- Midpipe: 3" OD 16 gauge tubing
- Easy to follow step by step installation guide (see bellow)
- 100% bolt-on
Will fit the following North American spec vehicles with DPF (diesel particulate filter):
- VW Golf 2.0L CR TDI (2009 - 2014)