Increase the performance, reliability and fuel economy of your 2009-2014 VW Touareg and Audi Q7 TDI by eliminating the restrictive Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Adblue Injection system and factory catalytic converters, thus allowing the exhaust to flow more freely.
This package includes all the hardware you will need for a complete DPF & Adblue delete. This kit is 100% bolt-on. No cutting or welding required. These parts will bolt up between your factory downpipe and tail pipe. This kit is built to last with high quality American made 304 Stainless Steel.
All of the hardware needed for installation is included.
- Touareg & Q7 TDI (2009-2014) DPF/Adblue Delete Midpipe
- Reducer Adapter - 3" Midpipe to Stock Exhaust
- Oxygen Sensor Bung Plug
- 3" Exhaust Strap Clamp (2)
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Made from American 304 Stainless Steel
- 3" OD 16 gauge tubing
- 100% bolt-on
- Malone Tuning ECM Upgrade for DPF & Adblue Delete
Note: At the moment Rawtek does not offer mail order tuning services for the Touareg or Q7 TDIs. However tunning is available for these models through Malone Tuning directly or through other Malone Tuning Dealers. Click here to find a Malone Tuning Dealer near you.
Will fit the following North American spec vehicles with DPF (diesel particulate filter):
- Audi Q7 TDI V6 3.0L (2009-2014)
- VW Touareg TDI V6 3.0L (2009-2014)