Increase the performance, reliability and fuel economy of your Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2.1L by eliminating the restrictive Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and factory catalytic converters, thus allowing the exhaust to flow more freely.
This package includes all the hardware you will need for a complete DPF delete. With this setup you should expect that the exhaust will be just slightly louder than stock but not by much; if you are looking for stock like silence, we highly recommend one of the Resonator options.
The DPF Delete downpipe is built to last with 304 grade stainless steel and the world's most reliable aftermarket flex pipe. Rest assured that all your required sensors will be plugged back in where they belong in the new downpipe. Made from american 304 stainless steel, you can be certain it will outlast any warranty out there,that's why ours is a lifetime warranty
All of the hardware needed for installation is included.
- DPF Delete Downpipe - for MB Sprinter 2.1L
- DPF Delete Exhaust 3" Midpipe for MB Sprinter 2.1L
- Reducer Adapter - 3" Midpipe to Stock Exhaust
- 3" Exhaust Strap Clamp (3)
- Better fuel economy - with proper tune
- Longer turbo life (no more DPF)
- 304 stainless steel
- 3" OD 16 gauge tubing
- 100% bolt-on
- Malone ECM Upgrade - Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2.1L (2014+) DPF Delete
Will fit the following North American spec vehicles with DPF (diesel particulate filter):
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2.1L (2014+)
- MUST UNPLUG THE SCR CONTROLLER. The location of the adblue controller may vary, here is a picture of likely placement.
- The NOx sensors and SCR (adblue) injector should be unplugged as well.
- Unplug DPF pressure and temperature (EGT) sensors too.
- IF YOUR CAR HAS A NO START MESSAGE, ENSURE YOU COMPLETE TUNING PRIOR TO RUNNING OUT THE COUNTDOWN. SHOULD YOU REACH THE NO START SCENARIO, YOU MUST USE MBSTAR PROGRAMMER TO RESET NO START CODE.