BMW X5d (2009-2013) MidpipeRegular price $329.00 USD
Take your BMW X5 35d build to the next level by eliminating the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system, thus allowing the exhaust to flow more freely. This SCR Delete kit is built to last with 304 grade stainless steel. Rawtek has engineered this kit to be as good as it can be.
The SCR delete midpipe is made from 304ss 16 gauge tube. It is fully tig welded and includes hangers in the stock location and an optional high flow Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) from GESi, for those who want to cut down on the extra diesel smell.
- Eliminates the need to gut your SCR cat
- May require a single cut on stock exhaust. All required clamps provided
- 304 stainless steel
- 3" OD 16 gauge tubing (for the midpipe)
- Optional DOC from GESi
- Stainless steel installation hardware included
- Malone Tuning ECM Upgrade for BMW
- DPF delete downpipe ***This midpipe can connect to any brand of 335d DPF delete downpipe***
Fitment:Will fit the following North American spec vehicles with DPF (diesel particulate filter):
- BMW X5 35d (2009-2013)
**Certain models of X5 have no factory connection by the rear axle, for these models you simply need to make 1 straight cut and use the provided band clamp**