If you're thinking of upgrading your TDI with a DPF & EGR delete exhaust kit but don't want to spend the extra money on tuning your DSG transmission, this Stage 0.5 tune is your best option. This tune will allow your vehicle to run properly and more efficiently with a Rawtek DPF & EGR Delete kit but will not require you top tune your DSG transmission. The Stage 0.5 tune will keep your torque numbers stock but will add 18 whp.
- Stock torque and + 18 whp
- 4 - 6 mgp better fuel economy
- Increased reliability, lower maintenance costs
- Does NOT require DSG tuning (if equipped with DSG transmission)
How to Get Tuned:
The FlashZilla v3 is a handheld programmer that connects to your vehicles OBDII port and allows you to tune your ECM without removing it from the vehicle. The FlashZilla v3 allows you to upgrade, downgrade or reset your ECM to stock as you wish. Though this tuning method adds a bit of cost, it saves you the hassle and down time associated with removing and shipping out your ECM.
Here's how it works: First we ship you the FlashZilla v3 programmer, you plug it into your cars OBDII port, download your stock ECU ID file, we will then send you the new tuned file for you to upload to your car.
North America Spec Vehicles Only
- Audi A3 2.0L CR TDI (2009 - 2014)
- VW Beetle 2.0L CR TDI (2012 - 2014)
- VW Golf 2.0L CR TDI (2009 - 2014)
- VW Jetta 2.0L CR TDI (2009 - 2014)
- VW Sportwagon 2.0L CR TDI (2009 - 2014)
- VW Passat 2.0L CR TDI (2012 - 2014